This is a general category that relates to legal issues involving the government.

Government related content:

Type Title Area of Law
article What Trump's Taxes Reveal About IRS Audits of Small to Mid Sized Businesses Employment Law, Business and Commercial Law, Government
article Where is CBD Legal? Civil Rights Law, Government, Other
article Legal Transcriptionist and Court Reporter: What’s the Difference? Personal Injury, Employment Law, Intellectual Property, Business and Commercial Law, Government, Other
article The Government Shutdown and Tax Audits Government, Other
question .query Government, Business and Commercial Law
question Could you help me to understand the Hawaii State Law regarding expunging my criminal records ... Government, DUI and Criminal
question What can you do if you feel you are being harrassed in a school by the faculty and students sabotaging my grades? ... Personal Injury, Civil Rights Law, Government, Other
question Hello. Thank you for this service. I was inquiring about Unemployment Insurance claims. I was wrongfully terminated and accused of something that never occured. I was eligable and then ineligable for UI benefits, yet never received cash assistance or ... Personal Injury, Employment Law, Civil Rights Law, Government, Other
question My license were suspended back in 2005 due to an accident. The lawyer that had them suspended is retired and have no idea how to handle this. I take care of my 88 year old dad and I need to drive him to different places, so I need my license badly. W ... Other, Government
question If a storage locker location sales your property and all of your personal records were stored in it, does the personal papers containing your social security numbers, id's and stuff be made available to get back? ... Landlord Tenant Law, Civil Rights Law, Business and Commercial Law, Government, Other
question Wwhat are the forms needed to five a civil action when social security disability benefits have been denied. I have gone through the entire process including the administrative law judge hearing and then submitting an appeals to the appeals council ... Government
question The child support agency is taking twice the amount there supposed to how can I stop them ... Other, Government, Divorce and Family Law
question I am 74 years and need a court order for a delayed birth certificate for the of Idaho There seems to be record of my birth ion Idahom therefore I can't get an id card, a license dirve, vote. ... Other, Government
question Broken restraining order Other, Government, Divorce and Family Law
question which are the forms to file for civil action against social security disability for denying disability benefits. ... Government
question If a social security check is received after a person dies & the check is for the previous month, is that check good & can it be cashed by a surviving relative to help cover deceased's bills? ... Other, Government, Divorce and Family Law
question My son broke his wrist at school Friday and I did not get a call from a teacher or school to let me know what happen. What can I do or do I have a case against the school? ... Other, Government, Personal Injury
question I am currently unemployed and am being taken to court for unpaid city taxes for the city of Chardon Ohio. I was making payments on back taxes until I lost my job and was advised to consult with an attorney. I cannot afford an attorney what are my opt ... Government, Business and Commercial Law, Bankruptcy Law
question Why do I have to pay taxs on a mobile home i own i don't own the lot i pay lot rent? ... Government, Landlord Tenant Law
question My girlfriend is coming to the US on a tourist visa from the Philippines. We want to be married when gets here. She has training and a certificate in the home health care industry. How can we proceed with the success of her staying in the country? ... Government, Immigration
question Unionization Government, Business and Commercial Law, Employment Law
question wondering if i have a case? Other, Government, Divorce and Family Law, Personal Injury
question i need a lawyer but have no money or very little. have a case with my sister taking custody of my son ... Divorce and Family Law, Civil Rights Law, Government
question i need a repersetative for a appeal with ssi on my sons benifits is there anyone in the medford oregon area that can help me ... Government
article JP Morgan’s $2 Billion Trading Loss Shapes Financial Reform Regulation Government
legal_resource Clermont County Probate/Juvenile Court Divorce and Family Law, Government
legal_resource Law Foundation of Silicon Valley Landlord Tenant Law, family violation, eviction and unlawful detainer, Civil Rights Law, Government, Education Law, Other, General Legal Resources
legal_resource Arc Minnesota Government, Education Law
legal_resource Center for Educational Networking (CENMI) Government, Education Law
legal_resource Central Kentucky Special Education Cooperative Government, Education Law