Free Legal Form Oregon - Acceptance of Service

Free Legal Form Oregon - Acceptance of Service


Area of Law: 

Acceptance of Service Oregon legal form

Forms for Dissolution (Divorce) and Dissolution of Registered Domestic Partnership for Petitioners with Children

Acceptance of Service – If it is safe for you to give the respondent the papers yourself, you can use an Acceptance of Service form. If the respondent signs an Acceptance of Service, no other kind of service is required. Signing the Acceptance of Service does not mean the respondent agrees with anything in your Petition, only that he or she received the papers. You must file the papers with the court before you give the copies to the respondent.


You must log in to download the form. If you don't have an account, you can sign up for free.