Vermont Secretary of State Corporations Division


Area of Law: 

The Vermont Secretary of State Corporations Division allows you to search and access information on Business Registration and Annual Reporting.  In order to register a new corporation, visit the Corporations Division Home and select Starting a Business from the sidebar. You may search Uniform Commercial Code filings or login to file UCC documents online through the Secretary of State.


Corporations: The Corporations Division offers Business Registration instructions, forms & fees, and the ability to electronically file certain forms. (Forms, Fees, & FAQ's)


Ÿ         Instructions for Incorporating

Ÿ         Corporations Division Home

Ÿ         File Annual Reports Online


Uniform Commercial Code (UCC): Operates a filing and retrieval center for UCC financing statements at the state level. You may Access UCC Filings and Searches from here. (UCC Home)


Ÿ         Procedure for Online Filing


Trademarks: Registers trademarks, service marks & trade names to distinguish goods, services or businesses from those of another.


Ÿ         Trademarks Home


Search Engines:


Ÿ         Search Business Entities

Ÿ         UCC Debtor Search