Washington Resources

Browse all in Washington

Type Title Area of Law
legal_form Short Form Patent License Intellectual Property, Patent Law
question I am a home mom married for 18 years and wondered how long does my husband have to pay alimony after a divorce? ... Divorce and Family Law
question I have an unpaid IOU signed for $9000.00I am in Seattle WA and want to know can I file 2 small claims cases to get all money covered? ... Other
question Would like to know how to go about setting up a parenting plan. Divorce and Family Law
question I have a minor child living with me and my son. His mother has given me "custody" with medical and school primary authority. What is the difference between obtaining a notorized piece of paper giving me custody and a notorized piece of pa ... Divorce and Family Law
question I live in WA, my ex lives in TX. I have custody & we have a parenting plan. If I move to LA, will that state honor our agreement ? ... Divorce and Family Law
question After giving your landlord a 30 day notice to move out can they turn around and give you a 2 week notice to move out? ... Landlord Tenant Law
question My son who is 17 and his ex girlfriend also 17 have a son and she refuse to let him see his son. Can you help him? ... Other
legal_resource Unemployment Law Project Other
legal_resource Disability Rights Washington Civil Rights Law
legal_resource Northwest Justice Project -- Wenatchee Office Other
legal_resource CLEAR Hotline -- Coordinated Legal Education, Advice and Referral system Other
legal_resource CLEAR*Sr. Hotline -- Coordinated Legal Education, Advice and Referral system Other
legal_resource Legal Voice Other
legal_resource ACLU of Washington Other
legal_resource Senior Rights Assistance Other
legal_resource Volunteer Attorneys for Persons with HIV/AIDS (VAPWA) Other
article Washington Citizenship Immigration
article Family Law: Washington Paternity Divorce and Family Law
article Washington Wrongful Termination Employment Law
article Washington Sexual Harassment Employment Law
article Child Support and Visitation in Washington Divorce and Family Law
article How to Form an LLC in Washington Incorporation
article How to Incorporate in Washington Incorporation
article Washington Prenuptial Agreements prenuptual and postnuptual
article How to File a Small Claim in Snohomish County General Legal Resources
legal_resource Employment Law Blog Employment Law
article Washington State Will Contact You Directly Regarding Extended Unemployment Benefits Employment Law
article Child Custody in Washington State Divorce and Family Law, family custody
legal_form Short Form Settlement and Release Commercial Law


Subscribe to Browse all in Washington