Free Legal Aid New Jersey
Freelegalaid.com provides a variety of self-help legal resources for residents of New Jersey.
Within Free Legal Aid, we have a host of links to great resources like these:
https://www.freelegalaid.com/nav/New-Jersey (everything that's tagged as a New Jersey Legal Aid Resource)
https://www.freelegalaid.com/nav/new-jersey/divorce-and-family-law (divorce and family law resources in New Jersey)
https://www.freelegalaid.com/nav/new-jersey/landlord-tenant-law (landlord and tenant law in New Jersey)
https://www.freelegalaid.com/nav/new-jersey/business-and-commercial-law (New Jersey business law)
Legal Services of New Jersey offers help to community members in need.
From their website:
Legal Services in New Jersey embraces the vision of full access to essential civil legal aid for all economically disadvantaged people who cannot secure a lawyer on their own. This belief in the importance of legal assistance to indigent people stems from an underlying concern with fairness, and a conviction that important legal needs of individuals should be addressed.
The Legal Services program must maintain a principal focus on meeting these basic needs even as it strives to pursue actions that have import and sweep beyond the individual parties in specific legal cases. It must prioritize legal representation that will help rebuild impoverished, deteriorating communities, or that address recurrent problems that otherwise would continue to occur in the lives of low-income people.
New Jersey Federal Court Legal Aid
Volunteers for Justice
Pro bono law New Jersey
- Rutgers Newark Law School New Jersey Courts Search Page
- New Jersey Statutes Annotated (from the New Jersey Legislature)
- New Jersey Administrative Code (from Lexis Nexus)
- New Jersey Court Rules (from New Jersey Courts)
- New Jersey Municipal Ordinances (from General Code Publishers)
- United States Code Annotated (from the Cornell University Law School)
- Code of Federal Regulations (from the US Government Printing Office)
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (from the Cornell University Law School)
- Federal Rules of Evidence (from the Cornell University Law School)
- A Practitioner's Guide to New Jersey's Civil Court Procedures (from the N.J. Judiciary)
- Bankruptcy Forms (from United States Courts)
- Federal Court Forms by Category (from United States Courts)
- New Jersey Legal Practice Forms (from New Jersey Courts)