...I have been scammed out of money and jewerly


Area of Law: 


I need help I was told I need to file a civil suit by officer. I was scammed out of money that I loaned and jewelry that was never returned. I'm out of 1900 and 13,000 in jewelry . What can I do?

All Comments

RJasondeGroot's picture

The best thing to do is hire

The best thing to do is hire an attorney to file a lawsuit. If you cannot afford to do that, you can try to do it yourself or you can see if the local legal aid society can help you. There is usually a law library in the county courthouse, which will have books on how to file a suit.