Other related content:

Type Title Area of Law
article The Benefits of Adult Day Care for Those with Cerebral Palsy Other, General Legal Resources
question what do I choose as area of law? I'm suing for reimbursement for faulty laminated flooring installation. ... Other, General Legal Resources, Dispute Resolution & Arbitration
question My mother has this property she has been paying on since 2003, her payments on the contract state $426.86 she has always paid more $509.34. Well she couldn't make payments for about 6 months due to medical reasons but kept in touch with person she wa ... Other
question I do not know what kind of lawyer I need. We got hired to work on a orchard so that's employment but we are dealing with a lot of poisons that hurt us and also we are renting a house that is located on the orchard so that's landlord issues, any advic ... Employment Law, Landlord Tenant Law, Other
question I'm looking for free help forms to file for divorce and custody for minor children in Michigan. ... Other
question ...probate Other
question wev purchased a dog from a rescue in spring texas the dog was sold to us as an animal that had been treated for heartworms and was free of them. upon arriving in California it had urinary infection cracked incisor tooth and most disturbing upon bloo ... Other
question Indemnification concerns Other
article Done In By Your Doctor? Things To Know About Wrongful Death Claims Other
article The Power of a Free Legal Consultation: Why You Should Never Pay for a First Meeting Other, General Legal Resources
article The Government Shutdown and Tax Audits Government, Other
article Immigration Hurdles for Bringing a Partner into the UK Other
question I have been charged with theft of an IPad. I found the IPad at the counter when checking out at a department store. How were misdemeanor charges filed when this was lost and found? ... Other
question I need help responding to a foreclosure filing. Can you help, or can you provide a pointer to a resource? ... Other
article 4 Steps Employers Can Use to Cover Themselves Legally Other
article The Overlooked Rural Pro Bono Deficit Business and Commercial Law, Other
article Tools for E-Discovery - Conquering the pursuit of electronic evidence Other
question ...name change Other, General Legal Resources
question inheritance laws ... Other
question How does my husband go about getting a public defender? ... DUI and Criminal, Other
question How do I contact free elder legal aid in the Ft. Myers area? Thank you in advance, ... Other
question the statute for oral contracts in small claims court is 2 years. Is that 2 years from the date of inception or 2 years from the breach it the contract is longer than 2 years? ... Other
question I need to get a state I.D. but I cannot do that without a birth certificate. I tried getting one through my parents but they refuse to help me. I can't get the birth certificate without an I.D., What could I do to get my birth certificate? ... Other
question I have a question regarding small claims. I have a signed notary with my ex boyfriend for an amount of money he owes me. On the notary, it states the balance and how much he is to pay on certain dates. Last Friday was the first installment to be made ... Other
question My brother died recently, without a will.He was never married, and had no kids.He has property and,monies in the bank, and from a law-suit he won against his employer. I need information on how to go forward with 'probate', papers to become the conse ... Other, Probate, Trusts & Estates
question Where can I find a malpractice attorney ... Other
question Does California Courts allow punitive damages in small claims cases? ... Personal Injury, Other
question How do I file a small claims case against a moving company, based in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl, but I live in Arizona? ... Other
question I submitted my questions, my story and like my life I guess it got lost ... Personal Injury, Divorce and Family Law, Civil Rights Law, Other
question If I win a judgement in Small Claims Court am I entitled to recover the filing fee as part of the judgement? Thank you. ... Other, General Legal Resources