Florida related content:

Type Title Area of Law
question I hired a contractor to build me a 16x20 deck, a fence and some skirting for my mobile home. After 3 months I got a crappy looking deck and some posts put in the ground. We had to finish the fence. I had also paid him to put in a new shower floor, a ... Contracts Law, Construction Law
question My lease ended on January 31st by mutual agreement with the Landlord and we left the unit in good conditions (he rented it again on February 1st). The Landlord did not file any claim against us for damages to the property but he has not refunde ... Landlord Tenant Law
legal_form Short Form Patent License Intellectual Property, Patent Law
article Do It Yourself Divorce Can Be Costly Divorce and Family Law
article How Do Florida Courts Determine Child Custody? Divorce and Family Law
question ...name change Other, General Legal Resources
question For what reasons can be unvalidate a Prenuptial Agreement in florida ? ... Divorce and Family Law
question How do I contact free elder legal aid in the Ft. Myers area? Thank you in advance, ... Other
question i'm married but my husband got deported to Jamaica, is our marriage still valid? ... Divorce and Family Law
question How do I file a small claims case against a moving company, based in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl, but I live in Arizona? ... Other
question I submitted my questions, my story and like my life I guess it got lost ... Personal Injury, Divorce and Family Law, Civil Rights Law, Other
question If I win a judgement in Small Claims Court am I entitled to recover the filing fee as part of the judgement? Thank you. ... Other, General Legal Resources
question Is it possible to receive free legal representation for a lawsuit that is being filed against me? This is a matter of a credit card company seeking to recover monies I owe them. ... collection
question my security deposit of $2000.00.was retained by my landlord, they were no damages to apt.but normal wear and tear,as we had rented for 3years. ... Landlord Tenant Law
question i lent a friend 1,000 she will not pay me back. what can i do? ... Civil Rights Law
question Eviction for Unpaid rent on early termination of lease Landlord Tenant Law
question What is the location/room for filing a small claim? Can I down load the applicable forms from online? ... Other
question how do i collect my security deposit ... Other
question My father passed away over a month ago in Orange County, FL, intestate. I would like to open probate, but do not know which form to file. Please advise. Thank you. ... Other
question I live in Hillsborough, I'm due monies from a small business owner that lives in VA. Work I performed was in Hillsborough, FL. Can I file small claims in Hillsborough for monies still due? ... Other
question I need help finding the paperwork for divorce with a child. I need custody ... Divorce and Family Law, divorce, family custody
question How do I file a small claim in Hillsborough County and what information is required ... Civil Rights Law
question I lost my job and am behind on rent. My landlord had changed the locks denying my access . I know this is illegal. How do I solve it? ... Landlord Tenant Law
question I am planning on suing an incorporated business in small claims court. I read that it is more complicated than suing an individual. What is different? What do I need to know? Thank you. Have a beautiful day ~ ... Other
question small claims collection Other
question help getting security money back Landlord Tenant Law
question I won a small claims judgment against a business. The business has really no assets to go after. Is the owner of this business also responsible for payment of my judgment award? Thank you. ... Other
question Can back child support be taken from an inheritance ? I am owed thousands and my ex stands to inherit money. Can I go after it? ... Probate, Trusts & Estates, Divorce and Family Law
question My husbands attorney sent me papers asking for me to send her a lot of paperwork. pay stubs, tax info, etc. I do not have a lawyer. Do I have to send her this information? If I dont will I be in legal trouble? I'm not even sure what she's a ... Divorce and Family Law
question We've been divorced since december 2009. We divided up the personal property and i remained in the house, but he has not moved out a lot of his furniture and items in the garage. How much longer must I store his items before I can dispose of t ... Landlord Tenant Law, Divorce and Family Law