Texas related content:

Type Title Area of Law
question Can I cancel a child support case? I have it Michigan but would like to open it in Texas. ... Divorce and Family Law
question do you have to file for divorce in the county you married in in texas ... Divorce and Family Law
question what rights do my new husband of 1 and 1/ half years have to the house I owned before we married, I have lived there for 16+ years? ... Divorce and Family Law
question If I married here in tge US is this marriage valid in Mexico? ... Divorce and Family Law
question need to find a lawyer in dallas tx, i live in missouri ... Business and Commercial Law
question Texas Marriage / Medical Debt Other
question Landlord won't allow us to move in and won't reimburse hotel room Landlord Tenant Law
question Can I take a case over from my family law lawyer and use the papers the firm has already drawn up? ... Divorce and Family Law
question my husband is deceased but his name is stiil on the mortgage. His will was never probated. What happens when I sell the house? ... Other
question I'm a grandparent that needs to get custody of my 3 grandchildren. what are the steps I need to take? ... Divorce and Family Law
question How can I meet with a lawyer to discuss options for a pending lawsuit? ... Bankruptcy Law, Other
question My parents died without a will. Only inheritance is a family home to share between 2 children... What do we do ? ... Other
question my spouse is in prison and i want to get a divorce. Where or what do i do? ... Divorce and Family Law
question tenant lock out before eviction what are my rights sign tenant ... Landlord Tenant Law
question I lent $1500.00 to a person to get out of jail in January/2012. I have a receipt from the bailbondsman. This person will not answer nor return my calls. Can I sue this person in Harris County Small Claims Court? ... Other
question How can I get help from legal aid to get my divorce from my husband? ... Divorce and Family Law
question if a divorce is uncontested,can i still question paternity? ... Divorce and Family Law
question I am 63 years old and had made a repayment plan with my mortgage company. I had spoken with a lady named TJ and made the plan with a man named Daniel. I explained that the money for the first two payments would be acceptable. Now they say that I nega ... Other, Business and Commercial Law
question My license were suspended back in 2005 due to an accident. The lawyer that had them suspended is retired and have no idea how to handle this. I take care of my 88 year old dad and I need to drive him to different places, so I need my license badly. W ... Other, Government
question my son was forcefully taken from me 3 weeks ago by my ex we have been separated for 8 years and have filed for divorce. i have legal custody of my son and receive child support for him. my ex has never had no kind relationship with my son since his b ... Divorce and Family Law
question will not allowing my child's father to take him for the summer affect my open case on him not paying child support? ... family custody, Divorce and Family Law
question How binding is a handwritten will signed and dated in the state of Texas? ... Other
question If a storage locker location sales your property and all of your personal records were stored in it, does the personal papers containing your social security numbers, id's and stuff be made available to get back? ... Landlord Tenant Law, Civil Rights Law, Business and Commercial Law, Government, Other
question can I get custody of my grandchildren? I have supported them since birth, what do I need? ... Divorce and Family Law, family custody
question Court ordered mediation for a lawsuit where I am the defendant by June 13, I have not heard anything about a set date. What happens if the mediation date passes and it is not done? ... Personal Injury
question how dose a Non-parent go abouts getting custody of boyfirends child in texas ... Divorce and Family Law
question How can I go about geting a court apountind lawyer I am liveing in a group home and on a fixed income I want to take my mom back to court and refille for costudy of my self she took gaurdianship of me when I was just 16 yrs old and had no idea that i ... Divorce and Family Law
question can i draw up my own power of attorney and have it noterized when its signed? ... Other
question Custody Divorce and Family Law
question Mr. Divorce and Family Law