Other related content:

Type Title Area of Law
article The Power of a Free Legal Consultation: Why You Should Never Pay for a First Meeting Other, General Legal Resources
article The Government Shutdown and Tax Audits Government, Other
article Immigration Hurdles for Bringing a Partner into the UK Other
question I have been charged with theft of an IPad. I found the IPad at the counter when checking out at a department store. How were misdemeanor charges filed when this was lost and found? ... Other
question I need help responding to a foreclosure filing. Can you help, or can you provide a pointer to a resource? ... Other
article 4 Steps Employers Can Use to Cover Themselves Legally Other
article The Overlooked Rural Pro Bono Deficit Business and Commercial Law, Other
article Tools for E-Discovery - Conquering the pursuit of electronic evidence Other
question ...name change Other, General Legal Resources
question inheritance laws ... Other
question How does my husband go about getting a public defender? ... DUI and Criminal, Other
question How do I contact free elder legal aid in the Ft. Myers area? Thank you in advance, ... Other
question the statute for oral contracts in small claims court is 2 years. Is that 2 years from the date of inception or 2 years from the breach it the contract is longer than 2 years? ... Other
question I need to get a state I.D. but I cannot do that without a birth certificate. I tried getting one through my parents but they refuse to help me. I can't get the birth certificate without an I.D., What could I do to get my birth certificate? ... Other
question I have a question regarding small claims. I have a signed notary with my ex boyfriend for an amount of money he owes me. On the notary, it states the balance and how much he is to pay on certain dates. Last Friday was the first installment to be made ... Other
question My brother died recently, without a will.He was never married, and had no kids.He has property and,monies in the bank, and from a law-suit he won against his employer. I need information on how to go forward with 'probate', papers to become the conse ... Other, Probate, Trusts & Estates
question Where can I find a malpractice attorney ... Other
question Does California Courts allow punitive damages in small claims cases? ... Personal Injury, Other
question How do I file a small claims case against a moving company, based in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl, but I live in Arizona? ... Other
question I submitted my questions, my story and like my life I guess it got lost ... Personal Injury, Divorce and Family Law, Civil Rights Law, Other
question If I win a judgement in Small Claims Court am I entitled to recover the filing fee as part of the judgement? Thank you. ... Other, General Legal Resources
question We lent some good friends (or so we thought) some money, 3 years ago. They signed a letter that says they will pay us back, got it notarized, and still have not paid us. How do we go about getting the money they owe us? ... Other
question can filing bankruptcy stop a forcloser when you have 60 days to move ... Other
question what is a small estate affidavit? ... Other, Probate, Trusts & Estates
question CAN A JUDGE LOWER THE GARNISHMENT AMOUNT FROM MY PAYROLL CHECK ..and how many times can you file for bankruptsy and what is the time limit between filings how many years Other
question My mom has paid off her mortgage what does she need to file with the county recorder and she wishes to pass down the home to her two children when dies. What additional forms if any need to be filed? ... Other
question Does Virginia have a lemon law. Purchased a vehicle from drive time and they are trying to put the screws to me with a defective vehicle. ... Contracts Law, Other
question I am not a lawyer. I drafted a will for my wife's uncle who lived in Camden County New Jersey and recently died. The will was signed in front of two witnesses, who then both signed the Will. It was not notarized. There was no mention of a Bond requi ... Other
question Where can I find an attorney in the Birmingham or Tuscaloosa Alabama area who handles Privacy Act and Hippa Violations ... Other
question If I own a home which is in my name, does my boyfriend have any right to the home ? I apy all bills, He is suppose to pay the mortgage but doesnt come up with it on time and I always have to pay it myself to make sure that i dont get a late fee..He m ... Other